Diagnosing and fixing a problem on your Wi-Fi network can be complex, time consuming and painful – including knowing where to start!
Join our webinar to review the most common causes of network issues – and their remedies – plus best practices for maintaining a healthy WLAN network and streamlining network management.
Our CWNE engineers will cover the following and address your questions and real-life problems:
- The five key principles of Wi-Fi troubleshooting
- Problems arising from bad network design
- Security implementation issues
- How to investigate and resolve roaming problems
- How to monitor channel utilisation
- Top free and commercial troubleshooting tools