Infoblox Partner Sales Kick-Off (SKO) is our way to bring our partnership to the Next Level, to share our success stories & announce our strategies and messaging for the coming year.
Learn how to bring your customers’ network and security architectures to the Next Level!
We will discuss industry trends, share our technology roadmap, partner ecosystem tools and the role of Infoblox in the digital economy.
- 09:30 10:00 Welcome
- 10:00 10:15 Partner Strategy, Going to the Next Level
- 10:15 10:30 Partner Activation Kit, Pricing, Discount, Partner Portal
- 10:30 11:00 Infoblox Roadmap, Next Generation Platform
- 11:00 11:30 Break
- 11:30 13:00 Why DNS Must be Part of Your Security Strategy
- 13:00 14:15 High Level Lunch at Tak Restaurangen
- 14:15 15:00 How to Tell the Infoblox Story – Next Level Networking
- 15:00 15:15 Leverage Installed Base Opportunity
PRESENTERS Bob Lucas, Manager of Global Enablement, responsible for Worldwide Field Enablement and Training, Niklas Carlström, Named Account Manager, Christian Wangel, Senior SE and Tom Hollanders, Channel Account Manager
AUDIENCE both Sales and Pre-Sales Specialists and Management
SEATS are limited, please register by 21st of November
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Only public parking is available. We recommand to use as much public transportation as possible. The Central Station is nearby.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call or email Tom +32 475702193 or email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please bring a printed or a digital copy of your ticket. You can also use the Eventbrite APP
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You’re colleagues are also welcome. Please ask them to register as well.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Please register as much as possible under your own name.